AS I BREATHE
Publisher: Dreadnought Press
eBook: 66 pages
Genre: Speculative Fiction Collection
“Findley’s Last Chapter. I loved, loved, loved this story. The sense of fear and horror was very poignant as was the intimacy between the hero and her leader lover. Well-written. Story gets an A+.” — Sheryn Miller
“Flash Fiction can be tough, but Alexandra Wolfe makes it look easy. Obituary, is the ultimate manifestation of The Darwin Awards. Bravo!”
— Aaron M. Wilson, The Soulless Machine Review.
Available Upon Request
THE LAST MAN ANTHOLOGY
Publisher: Sword & Saga Press
Editor: Hunter Liguore
Cover Art: Alexandra Wolfe
Genre: Speculative Fiction Anthology
The Last Man Anthology takes inspiration from Mary Shelley’s novel, The Last Man, and showcases short stories and poems that build on the theme of finality—of being last. From experiencing the last snowmelt to taking part of the last day on Earth, The Last Man Anthology propels catastrophic literature into the twenty-first century while staying true to Shelley’s timeless themes of chaos and isolation.
- ELEMENTAL — Book 1 in the Bright Worlds SF Duology
- COME THE INQUISITOR — Science Fiction
- SELF — Science Fiction
- HEL’S REVENGE — Science Fiction
- “Obituary” — the Empress of Mars Magazine, Jan 2012.
- “Finley’s Last Chapter” — the Empress of Mars Magazine, Jan 2012.
- “Twist Of Fate” — the Empress of Mars Magazine, Jan 2012.
- “The Bee Charmer” — Venus Magazine, Dec 2011.
- “Finley’s Last Chapter” — The Last Man Anthology. Sword & Saga Press, Oct 2010.
- “Obituary” — The Hive Mind, March 2009.
- “Twist Of Fate” — The Hive Mind, February 2009.
- “Jehanne D’Arc” — Sputnik57, April 2007.
- “The Dark” Odyssey. Reprinted Sputnik57, June 2007.
- CONTAGION — 6-part Mini series, BBC (died in development hell)
- HEL’S REVENGE — SF TV drama
- THE ENVOY — Screenplay
- THE LAST WORD — Screenplay