Okay Folks, we all know today is Halloween, or All Hallows Eve, which is the evening before the day of the dead or, if you are Christian, All Saints Day. Either way, saint or sinner, spooky things are about to take place tonight, and you’re invited to answer a few simple questions to gain entry into the haunted house of horror:
- Name something you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark forest, or abandoned building at night.
- Do you believe in vampires, ghouls, and ghosts?
- Share the spookiest thing that’s ever happened to you.
- How long do you think you would last in a horror movie?
- What creeps you out the most, Freddy, Jason, or Clowns?
- Zombie apocalypse, or rise of the werewolves?
- Love shiny vampires or, stab ’em through the heart with a stake?
And here’s my answers:
- There’s no way I’m running into a dark forest at night! I know what’s waiting for me in there: all sorts of scary dudes with dripping fangs, howling at the moon, and brain-eating zombies.
- Vampires? Maybe not the Hollyweird versions, but I’m sure Vlad started the blood-drinking crazy way back when. And yes, ghosts haunt places, just as ghouls wait around a dark corner ready to suck out the soul of the unsuspecting!
- Scotland, the late 70s, middle of nowhere farm house (or, it felt like that) winter storm no power … and by candle light we see an apparition float across the room and vanish through 3 foot thick walls. Yeah, I kid you not!
- Me, in a horror movie? You wouldn’t get me going down into the basement no way. Nor would I be running out into the woods in the middle of the night (see above). So I guess I’d be the first to go splatt!
- Clowns … man, have you seen those dudes? Scariest monster ever invented. And they are real!
- Zombie apocalypse, of course, I just might be able to survive more than the first hour or a day. Who out-runs a werewolf? Right, I rest my case.
- Given my answers so far, I think it’s obvious I’m a stab ’em through the heart kind of Buffy!
Over to you—share your answers over on your blog and link back to this post to get a shout out (pingback). And let’s party like it’s Halloween … cue, The Monster Mash!