Having signed up to participate in SciFi Month (the perfect month to do a speculative fiction readathon!) I then had to think about what books I was going to read—and yes, of course, review.
One book was going to be obvious. I’m reading and reviewing Beth Cato’s ROAR OF SKY for the Science Fiction Foundation website, and their magazine, Foundation. The other obvious choices of books are in my over-flowing TBR pile—I need to separate them from one pile, and make a new one exclusively for this November Challenge.
My reading list now looks like this:
- ROAR OF SKY — Beth Cato (Fantasy)
- EMBERS OF WAR — Gareth L. Powell (Space Opera)
- LEGION OF PROPHECY — Mark A. Latham (Fantasy)
- MARCH OF WAR — Bennett R. Cole (Science Fiction)
- ORPHAN BRIGADE — Henry V. O’Neil (Military Science Fiction)
If I manage to read all five books in one month, it will be something of an achievement. Not that I’ve not read more than 5 books in a month, but that lately, I just choose not to cram in as many as I use to.
If you want to get involved and join in, follow the link above and sign up and post about what you’re planning on reading — I know I would love to know.
Here’s to infinity, and beyond!