It’s funny that this week’s Top Ten Tuesday from Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl is all about authors who are new to us. Well, all authors are, at some point, new to us, but new to me recently? Well, there have been a couple.
Last year I bumped into Barbara Nickless and her work, online, quite by accident I should say, and found a couple of new authors by way of recommendations from my fellow book bloggers. Some I have yet to read, and their books are on order, while one, who I started to read last week, turned out to not be my cup of tea. But hey, we won’t know until we try, right?
For the full run down on who has popped up on my radar, check out my Wish List. Meanwhile, here are ten who caught my eye:
- KENDRA ELLIOTT — Mercy Kilpatrick series.
- LEE GOLDBERG — Lost Hills / Bone Canyon.
- CHERIE JONES — How the one-armed sister sweeps her house.
- SARAH PEARSE — The Sanatorium.
- SARA PENNER — The Lost Apothecary.
- JESSE Q SANTOS — Dial A for Aunties.
- INDIA HOLTON — The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels.
- ALEX MICHAELIDES — The Maidens.
- NICHOLAS DIDOMIZIO — Burn it all Down.
- S.J. BENNETT — The Windsor Knot.
All new authors to me, with books that I’m really excited to get my hands on and read. And you, what new authors have you recently discovered and begun reading?