Bonjour tout la monde, today’s Top Ten Tuesday from Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl is about what Books are on our Fall 2022 To-Read List. And, eh, well, while I have hundreds listed on my Wish List, I haven’t actually gotten around to choosing what to put on my Fall TBR list as I’m still trying to work my way through my current TBR Pile on the coffee table. But, hypothetically, here’s what I’m going with, a lot of murder and mystery.
- COLD, COLD BONES by Kathy Reichs
- DEATH IN THE SUNSHINE by Steph Broadribb
- THE MARLOW MURDER CLUB by Robert Thorogood
- AN ELDERLY LADY IS UP TO NO GOOD by Helene Tursten
- THOSE WHO PERISH by Emma Viskic
- THE OMEGA FACTOR by Steve Berry
- THE DARK OF NIGHT by Barbara Nickless
- BACK TO THE GARDEN by Laurie R. King
- A WORLD OF CURIOSITIES by Louise Penny
- OVERBOARD by Sara Paretsky
And you, what books made it onto your Fall reading list?
THE LAST THING HE TOLD ME
Author: Laura Dave
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Format: Paperback, 320 pages
Genre: Thriller | Mystery | Suspense
Back Cover Blurb
Before Owen Michaels disappears, he manages to smuggle a note to his beloved wife of one year: Protect her.
Despite her confusion and fear, Hannah Hall knows exactly to whom the note refers: Owen’s sixteen-year-old daughter, Bailey. Bailey, who lost her mother tragically as a child. Bailey, who wants absolutely nothing to do with her new stepmother.
As Hannah’s increasingly desperate calls to Owen go unanswered; as the FBI arrests Owen’s boss; as a US Marshal and FBI agents arrive at her Sausalito home unannounced, Hannah quickly realizes her husband isn’t who he said he was. And that Bailey just may hold the key to figuring out Owen’s true identity—and why he really disappeared.
Continue reading “The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave”