Bonjour tout la monde, today’s Top Ten Tuesday choice of topic from Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl is Books With Numbers In The Title. Which doesn’t seem too complicated but then, I started racking my brain and eh, it was a little more difficult than I first thought. Anyway, here’s a selection of books I’ve read that fit with today’s topic.
- 1st TO DIE by James Paterson (Mystery)
- 14th COLONY by Steve Berry (Thriller)
- 20,000 THOUSAND LEAGUES UNDER THE SEA by Jules Verne (Fantasy)
- THE EIGHT by Katherine Neville (Thriller)
- FORTY WORDS FOR SORROW by Giles Blunt (Mystery)
- FOUR BLIND MICE by James Paterson (Mystery)
- THE FOURTH COURIER by Timothy Jay Smith (Thriller)
- NO SECOND CHANCE by Harlan Coben (Mystery)
- THE RULE OF FOUR by Ian Caldwell (Thriller)
- THIRTEEN by Steve Cavanagh (Thriller)
Most of these were really good reads, with plenty of pace and thrilling action. The two books I didn’t enjoy were Forty Words For Sorrow, which was tediously slow, and The Fourth Courier, a book I DNFed really early on.